- Start Automating in Knackly
- Variable Formats
- Working with Variables
- App Intake Options
- Browser Designer
- Word Designer
- Adding Variables to your Word templates – Video
- Creating a New Template in the Word Designer – Video
- Using the Options in the Word Designer – Video
- Installing the Word Designer Add-in
- My Knackly Word Designer Doesn’t Log In
- Inserting Docx templates within a Docx template
- Trouble Shooting Word Add-in Designer
- Indenting Variables in Microsoft Word
- PDF Designer
- Filters and Functions
- Advanced Operators and Expressions Guide
- Relevancy Guide
- Formula Reference
- Date Calculations
- HotDocs to Knackly Functions
- List Functions
- Date Formats
- Text Functions
- Using Knackly Queries
- Using the date.today() Feature
- Using _app for hiding and showing labels, help text and text blocks in layouts
- Date Calculation Examples
- Finance Functions
- Order of Operations Guide
- Math Functions
- Knackly Formula for Totaling Costs in Tables
- Creating Multiple Documents From a List
- Using Your Data
- Date Forumlas
Template: Asset and Liability List for Estate Planning
We have created an asset and liability list that you can import into your workspace. Please feel free to add additional fields to this as needed.
Here are the steps to follow to implement the list into your workspace.
Download these zip files to your computer.
Add both zip files to your elements in the online designer.
Make sure you have a true/false variable named Married in your Catalog Model
Insert the EstatePlanningAssetSummary template into your questionnaire.
Edit as needed.