- Start Automating in Knackly
- Variable Formats
- Working with Variables
- App Intake Options
- Browser Designer
- Word Designer
- Adding Variables to your Word templates – Video
- Creating a New Template in the Word Designer – Video
- Using the Options in the Word Designer – Video
- Installing the Word Designer Add-in
- My Knackly Word Designer Doesn’t Log In
- Inserting Docx templates within a Docx template
- Trouble Shooting Word Add-in Designer
- Indenting Variables in Microsoft Word
- PDF Designer
- Filters and Functions
- Advanced Operators and Expressions Guide
- Relevancy Guide
- Formula Reference
- Date Calculations
- HotDocs to Knackly Functions
- List Functions
- Date Formats
- Text Functions
- Using Knackly Queries
- Using the date.today() Feature
- Using _app for hiding and showing labels, help text and text blocks in layouts
- Date Calculation Examples
- Finance Functions
- Order of Operations Guide
- Math Functions
- Knackly Formula for Totaling Costs in Tables
- Creating Multiple Documents From a List
- Using Your Data
- Date Forumlas
My Knackly Word Designer Doesn’t Log In
If you have installed the Knackly Word Designer and when you go to click the login and it just gives you a blank screen, here is what to do.
First, verify you have entered the correct Workspace Name, Email and Password.
If it still doesn’t work then it is likely that your computer hasn’t been able to update to the latest version of Windows. It is likely stuck at version 1803 and we need it to be at 1903. The Knackly Word Designer makes use of newer code that requires the latest update.
Here is how to check if you are still on Windows version 1803
In your Windows search bar type “About your PC”
Under Windows specifications, you will see an OS build. If it has 1803 here then we know Windows hasn’t been able to update.
Here is how to update your computer.
Go to this page and click Update Now. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
It will download an Windows Upgrade file.
Click and run the Upgrade file and follow the installation guide.
Verify that you are using the Edge Browser instead of Windows explorer with Word.
Here is a table that shows what you are on. Word 2013 or earlier does not work with the Edge Browser
Install Microsoft Edge WebView2 with the link below